WOMEN’S SACRED EMBODIMENT CIRCLES & OTHER OFFERINGS
Activating & Nourishing the Sacred Feminine Within, Between, and Among Women
Led by Karen Ledesma, MA.
- Create sacred space within which to explore your sacred feminine nature.
- Connect with the natural rhythms that feed your soul.
- Re-claim the interior space of your body, the soul story that fuels your life, and the richness of your original, essential self.
- Attune to your inner wholeness, vision, purpose, and natural gifts within the sacred space of sisterhood.
What is the women’s sacred embodiment circle about?
- It’s about giving you, as a woman, some breathing room to slow down, safely tune in and explore your inherent creativity, inner wisdom, and transformative capabilities.
- It’s about gathering with a consistent group of women over six weeks to create a container of sacred space, trust, energetic support and mutual empowerment.
- It’s an opportunity to practice yoga, meditation and inner listening in a way that resonates with your deep inner rhythms, your female body, and your inner essence.
- It is a turning toward what is sacred, looking and listening deeply for the inner wisdom and life energy communicated by the body and breath.
- In other words, YOGA & MEDITATION SECRETS FOR WOMEN!!
What will it look like?
- The intention is to turn towards lunar, fluid and feminine practices: movements, meditations, and topics that align us with our natural rhythms, our inner essence, and the truth accessed within our own bodies.
- We will, for example, move and flow in a particular dynamic way to connect with and embody what we want to manifest in our life, and then in a completely different way to slow down and release what is stuck, stagnant, or fragmented within us.
- Each week will have a focused intention, will include an open-ended inquiry, and will give you ample breathing room to connect with your own wisdom and with the circle.
- As a whole, the series is designed to explore the primary sacred feminine archetypes, supporting our exploration with practices, tools and techniques for nourishing the soul, engaging in heart-centered action, embodying our full radiance, and skillfully navigating our abilities to achieve transformation.
What will it feel like?
- At times, deeply activating!
- At times, deeply nourishing!
- At times, wildly joyful and fun!
- At times, quietly contemplative and still!
- Always: a safe, encouraging, empowering space for each woman.
Where will the circle take place?
- Either at Yoga 365 in Clearwater, on Zoom (online) or, weather permitting, outdoors!
Why should I take part?
- f you’re feeling fragmented, disconnected, anxious, or stuck in self-limiting patterns….
- If you need some breathing room….
- If you want an influx of positive, creative, empowering energy in your life….
- If you want to give yourself some space to consider where your life is trying to go right now… and are looking for soulful, nourishing practices to align with that inquiry.
- If it intrigues you to attune to and embody the elements within yourself and your environment.
- If you intuit the power of a group of women gathering together to be nourished, to connect, and to feel more in tune…
What if I can’t make it to to series on Sundays?
There are other ways to become connected!
- Join me at the studio for my “Activate, Nourish and Inner Align” class at 11:30 am Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for soulful yoga and meditation practices.
- Work with me 1:1! (see my website, www.sacredembodiedwomanhood.com for more information or to get started)
Save your spot in our next circle!
email me at [email protected]