WOMEN’S EMBODIMENT CIRCLES
& OTHER OFFERINGS
Activating & Nourishing the Sacred Feminine Within, Between, and Among Women
Next Live Circle Starts Sunday, Febraury 9th, 2020!
Only 12 Spots Available!
Led by Karen Ledesma, MA.
- Create sacred space within which to explore your feminine essence.
- Connect with the natural rhythms that feed your soul.
- Re-claim the interior space of your body, the soul story that fuels your life, and the richness of your original, essential self.
- Attune to your inner wholeness, vision, purpose, and natural gifts within the sacred space of sisterhood.
What is the women’s sacred embodiment circle about?
- A Woman’s Embodiment Circle is a guided exploration for woman who want to feel more alive and more deeply nourished through feminine embodiment practices.
- It’s about giving you, as a woman, some breathing room to slow down, safely tune in and explore your inherent creativity, inner wisdom, and transformative capabilities.
- It’s about gathering with a consistent group of women over twelve weeks to create a container of sacred space, trust, energetic support and mutual empowerment.
- It’s an opportunity to practice yoga, meditation and inner listening in a way that resonates with your deep inner rhythms, your female body, and your inner essence.
- It is a turning toward what is sacred, looking and listening deeply for the inner wisdom and life energy communicated by the body and breath.
What will it look like?
- The intention is to turn towards lunar, fluid and feminine practices: movements, meditations, and topics that align us with our natural rhythms, our inner essence, and the truth accessed within our own bodies.
- We will, for example, move and flow in a particular dynamic way to connect with and embody what we want to manifest in our life, and then in a completely different way to slow down and release what is stuck, stagnant, or fragmented within us.
Each circle includes guided movement and meditation, breath, chakra and energy work, quiet time for reflection and integration and time for sharing around the circle’s topic. Each circle is creatively tailored to the women in the circle, the season, and the moon phases.
Rather than a drop-in class, the Circle works as a series, with each session building on the last to allow for a deepening experience.
Who is it for?
- Embodiment Circles are for women who want deeper exploration of embodiment practices that connect the whole of her body to the whole of her life.
- This is for women (typically 35+) who are ready for more depth of connection, community and consistency of practice.
- The circle is meant for women who is ready for rich, authentic embodiment practices that will translate into her relationships, her work, and her everyday rhythms and routines.
Where will the circle take place?
- Either at Yoga 365 in Clearwater, on Zoom (online) or, weather permitting, outdoors!
Why should I take part?
- f you’re feeling fragmented, disconnected, anxious, or stuck in self-limiting patterns….
- If you need some breathing room….
- If you want an influx of positive, creative, empowering energy in your life….
- If you want to give yourself some space to consider where your life is trying to go right now… and are looking for soulful, nourishing practices to align with that inquiry.
- If it intrigues you to attune to and embody the elements within yourself and your environment.
- If you intuit the power of a group of women gathering together to be nourished, to connect, and to feel more in tune…
What if I can’t make it to to series on Sundays?
There are other ways to become connected!
- Work with me 1:1! (see my website, www.sacredembodiedwomanhood.com for more information or to get started)
- Email me to be connected on the Facebook page for special seasonal events
Save your spot in our next circle!
email me at Karen@hotyoga365.com