Congratulations on your decision to begin a hot yoga practice! Please come with an open mind about what you are going to experience. You can expect a fun, welcoming and relaxed atmosphere here at Yoga 365. This hot yoga practice is for all levels—anyone can do it regardless of experience, flexibility, or physical fitness. You can expect people of all shapes, sizes and abilities.
Our instructors will guide you through class every step of the way. We are here to motivate, inspire and challenge you, but will always treat you with compassion and respect. Ultimately, you are your own best teacher.
Whatever your level of experience, our aim is to help you achieve your own personal goals and maximize your unique potential. We are excited to see you at Yoga 365!
How can I improve?
- Embrace the Sweat: Sweat is the body’s natural cooling system, so let the sweat pour. Sweat is also the body’s way of detoxifying. With every drop of sweat you are detoxifying and purifying.
- After Class: Hydrate after class, and savor your renewed energy, clarity and peace of mind. Salt and Potassium are two very important minerals to replenish after excessive sweat loss. Coconut water is available at the studio to help with this process!
- Practice Regularly: The beauty of a set sequence of postures is the opportunity to visibly see progress in strength, flexibility and confidence as you develop a consistent practice. Remember—everyone starts as a beginner! Trust the process.
- Take a second class within 24 hours: Class is usually much easier the second day and will help to relieve any soreness. By even the second class, you will also have a much better idea of the rhythm and pace of class.
- Trust the Process: It is normal to experience changes in your energy levels, sleeping and eating patterns as you begin a hot yoga practice. The best thing to do is practice, practice, practice—your body will begin to adjust to new, healthier rhythms that will ultimately lead to a happier, healthier you.